Bulgarian Foreign Minister, WJC Delegation Discuss Challenges to Regional, Global Security
Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov and visiting representatives of the World Jewish Congress (WJC) discussed challenges to regional and global security, the Foreign Ministry in Sofia announced in a statement on Thursday.
The crisis in the Ukraine, the situation in the Black Sea region and the Middle East as well as the migration crisis in Europe were on the agenda of the discussion.
The nine-member WJC delegation and the Bulgarian foreign minister also discussed ways to counter radical extremism which poses a threat to global security, according to the statement.
The WJC delegation also recalled the crucial role of the Bulgarian people for the saving the country’s Jews from extermination in the Nazi death camps during World War II.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria will Once Again stand in Solidarity with Fraternal Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s President: We will Sign Important Partnership Agreements with the UAE
- » MFA: Bulgaria will Not Recognize Passports issued in the Occupied Zones in Ukraine