Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
Weather will be mostly sunny in Bulgaria on Friday, with maximum air temperatures expected in a range from 30 to 35 degrees Celsius, Darik radio station has reported.
Brief showers can be expected in the northern half of the country and in the mountains.
Mild to moderate winds from the northeast are expected on the Black Sea coast. Air temperatures along the coast are expected at between 28 and 31 degrees Celsius.
Sea water temperatures are seen in a range from 20 to 25 degrees Celsius, according to Darik.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold with Temperatures in Sofia between 1°C and minus 2°C
- » Orange Code for Heavy Rainfall, Snowfall and Strong Wind Announced for 3 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rainfall that will turn into Snow with Temperatures Reaching -1°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Cloudy with Max. Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Max. Temperatures Between 7°C and 12°C