Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
Weather will be mostly sunny in Bulgaria on Friday, with maximum air temperatures expected in a range from 30 to 35 degrees Celsius, Darik radio station has reported.
Brief showers can be expected in the northern half of the country and in the mountains.
Mild to moderate winds from the northeast are expected on the Black Sea coast. Air temperatures along the coast are expected at between 28 and 31 degrees Celsius.
Sea water temperatures are seen in a range from 20 to 25 degrees Celsius, according to Darik.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue in some areas of the Country, Snow in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Increase in Clouds and Rain in the Afternoon. Temperatures: 10°C and 15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 9°C and 14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and Cloudy with Max Temp Between 7°C and 12°C
- » Due to the Snow: Complicated Traffic Situation in Sofia
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snowfall will Gradually Decrease in Western Bulgaria, Max Temp 3°-8°C