The Fisherman and the Goldfish Have Their Statue in Bulgaria’s Varna
The Fisherman and the Goldfish now have their statue in Varna, a favourite tourist destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
The 2.1-meter high metal statue is located in one of the central squares in Varna just 10 minutes walk from the city beachfront.
The statue has been created by Varna sculptor Venelin Bozhidarov, Bulgarian news website BGNES reported on Wednesday.
The fairy tale about the Fisherman and the Goldfish teaches children a lesson about how to remain modest and humble and value what they have. The moral is that you’ll lose everything if you’re greedy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Independence Day: No Lights for the Soviet Monuments and in Protest against Russia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 114 Years of Independence
- » Unification of Bulgaria: Celebrations were held in Plovdiv and Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 137 years since Unification
- » “Book Alley” in Sofia begins with Record Number of Publishers
- » The Bulgarians in Albania Need Support, They Want an Urgent Meeting with President Radev