Two People Arrested in Bulgaria Face Trial in Scotland over Stolen Paintings - BBC
A man and a woman arrested last month in Bulgaria are expected to appear before a court in Scotland on charges of allegedly stealing paintings in Aberdeenshire in 2001, the BBC reported on Monday.
The woman and the man were both arrested last month by the Bulgarian authorities in Burgas Region at the request of Scottish police who were granted a European Arrest Warrant.
“The two paintings were reported stolen from the grounds of Candacraig House, Strathdon, in July 2001,” according to the BBC.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year