Bulgaria Proposes to Russia Joint Production of Ships, High-tech Items
Bulgaria has proposed to Russia to manufacture jointly high-tech products and items with high added value that can be sold on the Russian market as well as in the EU and third countries.
In particular, Bulgaria proposed joint production of sea-going vessels and floating platforms, the Bulgarian Economy Ministry said in a statement on Thursday.
The proposal was made by Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski to Russia’s Minister of Trade and Industry Denis Manturov on the sidelines of the 20th edition of St Petersburg International Economic Forum.
Bulgaria is interested in joint manufacturing and repairs of sea-going ships and floating platforms with Russia, Lukarski said, according to the statement.
Lukarski also raised the question about restoring the joint production of axles for Russia’s Kamaz trucks in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Exports to Romania Increase by over 40%
- » Bulgaria: Over 31% Jump in Electricity Production in November 2022
- » Bulgaria is the Third Importer of Turkish Tomatoes in the World
- » Egg Producers in Bulgaria expect their Price to Continue to Rise
- » Bulgarian State Support Saved Hundreds of Farms after the Effects of the War in Ukraine
- » Why Are Online Casinos so Successful in the UK