Average Monthly Insurable Income in Bulgaria Was BGN 740.85 in Year to April 30
The average insurable income in Bulgaria was BGN 772.8 (EUR 395.1) for April 2016, the National Social Security Institute (NOI) announced on Tuesday.
The average monthly insurable income for the one-year period 1 May 2015 - 30 April 2016 was BGN 740.85, NOI said in a statement.
The figure serves as a basis for calculating new pension payments started in May 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Officially Adopted the National Plan for Introduction of the Euro in 2024
- » Cryptocurrencies Went Down out of Consolidation
- » President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to Visit Bulgaria
- » Goldman Sachs has lowered China's Growth Forecast for 2022 to 4%
- » Bulgaria: Annual Inflation in April was 14.4%
- » The EC Forecasts Inflation of nearly 12% for Bulgaria