Bulgaria President Condemns Orlando Mass Shooting
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev has extended his condolences to victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack which has claimed the lives of at least 50 people.
In a telegram to his United States counterpart, Barack Obama, he has wished a speedy recovery to all those injured.
"Bulgaria strongly condemns such acts of violence and manifestations of hatred which are absolutely unacceptable and cannot be justified in any way," the head of state says.
The Islamic State (IS) group has claimed responsibility for the attack committed by a man police identifies as 29-year-old Omar Mateen.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: Rich Countries to Stop Revaccination
- » Who Is Who in Proposed Bulgarian Government
- » 50% Chances Democratic Bulgaria to Support TISP's Proposed Cabinet
- » Caretaker Justice Minister Stoilov Will Appeal SJC's Refusal to Dismiss Prosecutor General Geshev
- » LIVE: Candidates for Ministers of 'There is Such a People'
- » GERB Party will not Support a Cabinet Proposed by There is such a people party