Building Collapse in Italy’s Milan Kills Three, Gas Leak Suspected
Three people have died and nine others were injured in Milan, Italy when a residential building partially collapsed in an explosion possibly caused by a gas leak, ANSA reported on Sunday.
Two sisters aged 7 and 11 years suffered severe burns and were taken to hospital. Their mother was among the victims. Nine people were injured, including the girls’ farther, according to the Italian news agency.
The incident took place on Sunday morning when many of the inhabitants of the building were still inside it.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass