Uber to Open Logistics Centre in Bulgaria
Uber, the US online transportation network company, will open a logistical centre in Bulgaria.
This was stated by Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski, in an interview for Darik radio on Saturday.
Lukarski revealed that the project has already been certified by the InvestBulgaria Agency.
According to him, the restriction on Uber’s operation in Bulgaria is not an obstacle for the company to develop logistical services in the country which is known as a very popular outsourcing destination.
Uber entered Bulgaria in 2014, but last year the Commission for Protection of Competition (KZK) accused it in unfair competition and deprived it of the right to operate in the country.
Lukarski added that since the beginning of the year, InvestBulgaria Agency has certified five projects amounting to BGN 100 M.
The approval of another 22 projects worth BGN 471.5 M was forthcoming. The projects concern the sectors of production, machine construction and high-tech.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels