Belgrade Court Grants Extradition of Tsvetan Vasilev to Bulgaria
The High Court of Belgrade has granted the extradition of Bulgarian businessman Tsvetan Vasilev who is sought in connection with the insolvency of Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB).
The ruling is not final and can be appealed before the appellate court and the Serbian justice minister.
The decision was taken a month ago but the information becomes available only now.
According to media reports, Vasilev has already appealed his extradition before the appellate court.
In March 2015, the court granted his extradition to Bulgaria, but five days later the appellate court reversed the decision.
The majority shareholder of the now insolvent KTB is charged with embezzlement amounting to BGN 206 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February