Maxim Behar Becomes First Bulgarian to Appear in Global Power Book
Bulgarian PR expert, businessman, journalist and diplomat, Maxim Behar, was included in this year's edition of the Global Power Book, the definitive guide to the brightest and most influential PR professionals around the world.
Behar, who became the first Bulgarian to be included in the prestigious ranking, is the only representative from Central and Eastern Europe.
Last year, Behar was awarded the prestigious Stevie award for best manager in the world, while his PR company M3 Communications Group, Inc. was recognised as the best PR agency in Bulgaria for 2016 at this year's awards of the Bulgarian association of PR agencies.
Behar, who is President of the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO) and Chairman of the Board of World Communication Forum in Davos, manages the Czech office of the largest PR corporation in the world Hill+Knowlton Strategies. He also serves as Honorary Consul General of the Republic of Seychelles to Bulgaria.
Holder of tens of international and local awards, Behar delivers lectures at many universities and participates in conferences and forums on modern PR and social media around the world.
He is included in the world ranking for most influential lecturers Speakerpedia as well as in a series of other rankings featuring experts in the field of public communications.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 79 Passed Without Escalation of Tension
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 255 Newly Registered Cases, 19828 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 78: Procession to the Headquarters of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19