Yazaki, Sa-ba to Open Spare Parts Factories in Bulgaria's Dimitrovgrad
Japan's Yazaki and Turkey's Sa-ba, manufacturers of car parts, are set to build two facilities in Dimitrovgrad, Southern Bulgaria, Capital daily reports.
The total investment is worth BGN 100 M (EUR 50 M).
Sa-ba Bulgaria's factory is expected to become operational by September of next year.
Yazaki, which currently rents facilities in Dimitrovgrad for more than two years, is to complete construction within that period, according to Capital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria reached its Lowest Level in August
- » German report: Bulgaria has the Lowest Labor Costs in the EU
- » Deputy Minister of Transport: Bulgarian Railways is in a Dire State
- » Bulgaria’s Exports Exceed BGN 68 Billion in 2021