Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency
American actor Samuel Jackson on Saturday published a selfie he had taken in front of the Presidency of Bulgaria in the country's capital, Sofia.
Jackson is in the country with Gary Oldman and Ryan Reynolds for the shooting of Hitman's Bodyguard, which is expected to be released later this year.
He also posted on Facebook images showing views of Sofia and a page from the menu of a Bulgarian restaurant which he finds amusing.
- » Queen Elizabeth II is Looking For a Chef
- » 10 Years Since Michael Jackson's Death
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest