Poll Names Bulgaria's Dimitrov 'Most Overrated Tennis Player'
Grigor Dimitrov has been named as "the most overrated player in tennis right now" in a poll conducted among 31 professional players by US sports website ESPN.
Dimitrov, who is Bulgaria's highest-ranking tennis player, comes first, having been mentioned by 12.9% of respondents (or four players) along with Maria Sharapova (who has the same result) and followed by Caroline Wozniacki (9.7%).
The Bulgarian has been steadily slumping down the ATP ranking, reaching the 36th spot earlier this week, after making it into the world's Top 10 in 2014.
The entire ESPN poll is prepared with the French Open in sight and includes questions on "everything from dress codes to drugs."
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims
- » England 4-0 Bulgaria, Third Consecutive Defeat for Manager Balakov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Faces Daniil Medvedev in the Semifinals of the US Open
- » EPIC WIN! Grigor Dimitrov Stuns Roger Federer
- » Federer: Grigor is a Friend of Mine, I Love Playing Against Him