Poll Names Bulgaria's Dimitrov 'Most Overrated Tennis Player'
Grigor Dimitrov has been named as "the most overrated player in tennis right now" in a poll conducted among 31 professional players by US sports website ESPN.
Dimitrov, who is Bulgaria's highest-ranking tennis player, comes first, having been mentioned by 12.9% of respondents (or four players) along with Maria Sharapova (who has the same result) and followed by Caroline Wozniacki (9.7%).
The Bulgarian has been steadily slumping down the ATP ranking, reaching the 36th spot earlier this week, after making it into the world's Top 10 in 2014.
The entire ESPN poll is prepared with the French Open in sight and includes questions on "everything from dress codes to drugs."
- » Confirmed: Kubrat Pulev will Anthony Joshua on June 20 in London
- » Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
- » The World Athletics Indoor Championship was Postponed because of the Coronavirus
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
- » Grigor Dimitrov Received a Marriage Proposal after his Big Win at the Australian Open
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament