Bulgaria MPs to Vote on New Labor Minister's Candidacy
Parliament is to hold a vote on the Labor Minister candidacy put forward by Bulgaria's government.
Zornitsa Rusinova, an incumbent Deputy Social Minister, was proposed to take over from Ivaylo Kalfin who stepped down last week after his ABV party quit the governing coalition.
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said last week Rusinova would be a suitable candidate, relying on support from trade unions and having been in charge of projects realized with EU funding.
Initially, the name of Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev as a potential candidate was said to be under consideration, but the report was denied by Donchev himself who said he would not seek the office.
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong