Bulgaria MPs to Vote on New Labor Minister's Candidacy
Parliament is to hold a vote on the Labor Minister candidacy put forward by Bulgaria's government.
Zornitsa Rusinova, an incumbent Deputy Social Minister, was proposed to take over from Ivaylo Kalfin who stepped down last week after his ABV party quit the governing coalition.
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said last week Rusinova would be a suitable candidate, relying on support from trade unions and having been in charge of projects realized with EU funding.
Initially, the name of Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev as a potential candidate was said to be under consideration, but the report was denied by Donchev himself who said he would not seek the office.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree