Bulgaria's Weather Service Issues Rain, Thunderstorm Warning
A Code Yellow warning is in force on Monday for eleven of Bulgaria's 28 regions, the weather authority says.
The alert is in force for most of the country's south (Plodviv, Yambol, Stara Zagora, Haskovo, Plovdiv, Kardzhali, and Smolyan), but also for the northeastern regions of Dobrich, Varna and Shumen, for Sliven to the east, and the region of Burgas on the southern Black Sea coast, according to the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology.
With Bulgaria being caught in a cold snap until the end of the week (and possibly throughout May), severe weather conditions are expected in some regions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chunks of Chinese Rocket Threaten to Fall to Earth
- » The Best Mountain Resorts to Visit Around the World
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Easter Comes with Summer Sunshine
- » Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
- » Young Families in Rural Bulgarian Communities Embrace Sustainable Farming
- » Prince William Joins Celebrity Calls Urging More Efforts in Climate Fight