Bulgarian Cabinet Allocates BGN 6.2 M to Continuing Fence on Border with Turkey
The Bulgarian cabinet has approved additional expenditures to the budget of the Council of Ministers amounting to nearly BGN 6.5 M, the government's press service informed on Friday.
BGN 6.2 M will be allocated for continuing the construction of the temporary fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish border, in particular the section running through the territory of Burgas region.
The temporary facility plays importance role in countering the increasing migrant pressure exerted on the Bulgarian-Turkish border. The fence is vital in guarding the state border and bringing under control the refugee wave.
The cabinet also allocated BGN 286 000 for overcoming the consequences of the recent abundant rainfall occurring on the territory of the municipalities of Mizia and Hayredin in the region of Vratsa.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor