Belarus Flag Carrier Sees Rise in Demand for Bulgarian Routes
Demand for holiday flights to Bulgaria and Montenegro has increased in 2016, Belarus flag carrier Belavia has said.
At the same time, demand for routes to Turkey and Greece from tourists has dropped, Belarus news agency BelTA quoted Belavia Director General, Anatoly Gusarov, as telling media earlier this week.
The company was doing its best to meet demand for holiday flights from Belarus citizens, Gusarov added.
About 96,000 tourists from Belarus visited Bulgaria last year, according to data from the Tourism Ministry in Sofia.
Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov said during a visit to Minsk last month that his country expected a rise in the number of tourists from Belarus in 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir