Bulgaria Govt Endorses Spending of BGN 20.5 M for Disaster Management
Bulgaria’s government on Wednesday approved additional spending of BGN 20.5 M (EUR 10.5 M) to back activities for dealing with natural disasters.
The funds will go toward repayment of costs of rescue operations in emergency and crisis situations prompted by landslides and floods.
Repairs of damage to urban and transport infrastructure caused by natural disasters will also be funded from the freshly allocated funds, the government said in a statement following a weekly meeting on Wednesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend