Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov Reaches ATP Istanbul Final
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov proceeded to the final of the TEB BNP Paribas Istanbul Open tennis tournament after defeating Ivo Karlovic from Croatia on Saturday.
The second-seeded Dimitrov scored a 7-6(0) 7-6(2) win over third seed Karlovic and will meet the winner of the semi-final match between Federico Delbonis or Diego Schwartzman in the final, which starts at 5 pm Sofia time (1400 GMT) on Sunday.
The Bulgarian tennis player had scored two victories over Delbonis in as many matches.
Sunday’s match will be the eighth ATP World Tour final for Dimitrov and his second final in 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Cup 2022: Riots in Belgium and the Netherlands after Morocco's Victory
- » World Cup 2022: Japan with a memorable Comeback - Stun Germany 2-1
- » World Cup 2022 sensation: Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina
- » Qatar 2022: Iran's Players refused to sing their National Anthem
- » The World is Football! World Cup 2022 in Qatar begins
- » Beer will be Banned from World Cup stadiums in Qatar