Incident at Arms Manufacturing Plant Kills Two in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
Incident at the Arsenal arms manufacturing plant in the Bulgarian town of Kazanlak claimed the lives of two workers on Monday.
The incident occurred when a spark came out during repair works in one of the buildings on the territory of the plant.
The initial information was that an explosion followed by a fire had occurred at the plant. However the executive director of the company noted that the incident was due to ignition rather than explosion.
Firefighters extinguished the fire and police has sealed off the area of the incident. There is neither risk of secondary explosions nor danger from pollution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway