No Bulgarian Servicemen Hurt in Deadly Kabul Suicide Bombing - Defence Ministry
No Bulgarian military personnel have been injured in a suicide car bomb blast in Afghanistan’s capital Kabul, the Defence Ministry in Sofia said on Tuesday.
The suicide attack, which took place on Tuesday morning near the Afghan Defence Ministry and presidential palace, has killed at least 28 people and injured 329, according to the BBC.
The bombing targeted a security team that protects high-level government officials, the CNN reported, citing Afghan police sources.
The Afghan Taliban have claimed responsibility for the blast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The President of Austria regrets that his country blocked Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Romania's Mass Boycott against Austria after the Schengen Decision
- » Romanian Diplomat: Austria is playing a Double Game between the EU and Russia, these are Anti-European semi-Mafia Actions
- » The Dutch Government will officially Apologize for Slavery
- » Japan, Italy and Great Britain are making a Jet Fighter of a New Generation
- » Day 289 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Tipsy Putin Acknowledged Striking Ukraine’s Infrastructure because “They started it First”