Miner Dies as Landmass Falls in Bulgaria's Madan
A man lost his life at work after the collapse of landmass at the Borieva mine in Madan, Southern Bulgaria, authorities say.
The incident occurred on Friday night, after 20:00 local time, according to Focus Radio.
District prosecutors in Smolyan, the regional center, are looking into the case.
The mine is owned by the Gorubso company.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass