Unemployment in Bulgaria Was 9.9% in March
Unemployment decreased by 0.1% on a monthly basis in March of this year and 1.1% year-on-year, data from Bulgaria's labor agency shows.
The Agency for Employment says that 28 063 people found a job in March, 4502 more than the number of jobs added in February.
As many as 329 309, or 9.9% of the workforce, were registered at the employment offices as of March 2016, 5301 less than in February and 37 202 less than the March 2015.
Most openings offered at employment offices are in the processing industry (4124), hotel and restarurant businesses (3328), trade (3002), agriculture and fisheries (2194).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tension at Protest in Bulgaria: A Young Boy Hung a Banner "For Sale" on the Columns of the Party House
- » Britain to Double Tuition Fees and Lose 120,000 EU Students After Brexit
- » Bulgaria: Long Queues in Front of Laboratories in Sofia for COVID-19 Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus