Unemployment in Bulgaria Was 9.9% in March
Unemployment decreased by 0.1% on a monthly basis in March of this year and 1.1% year-on-year, data from Bulgaria's labor agency shows.
The Agency for Employment says that 28 063 people found a job in March, 4502 more than the number of jobs added in February.
As many as 329 309, or 9.9% of the workforce, were registered at the employment offices as of March 2016, 5301 less than in February and 37 202 less than the March 2015.
Most openings offered at employment offices are in the processing industry (4124), hotel and restarurant businesses (3328), trade (3002), agriculture and fisheries (2194).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 472 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 532 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Poor Roads and Lack of Control are the Main Reasons for the Large Number of Accidents
- » Public Transport in Sofia: Changes in Prices of Tickets and Cards
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 549 New Cases in the Last 24 hours