Bulgaria, Turkey Top Prosecutors to Discuss Refugee Crisis, Terror Threats
The refugee crisis, terrorist threats and the fight against organized crime will be on the agenda of talks between the top prosecutors of Bulgaria and Turkey in Sofia this week.
The talks between Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Turkey’s Chief Public Prosecutor at the Supreme Court Mehmet Akarca will be part of Akarca’s official two-day visit, Bulgaria’s Prosecutor’s Office announced in a statement on Monday.
The visit starting on Tuesday will take place in the framework of the 2014 agreement for exchange of information and best practices between the prosecutor’s offices of Bulgaria and Turkey.
Sotir Tsatsarov made an official visit to Turkey at the invitation of Mehmet Akarca in September last year.
Turkey’s top prosecutors will also meet Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov as well as the ministers of the interior, justice and education, according to the statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis