Bulgarian Police Officers Bust Drug Ring at Sofia Disco
Police officers busted a drug ring operating at a nightclub in the Bulgarian capital.
The ring was busted at the Plazza disco located in the Studentski grad (Students' town) neighbourhood in Sofia.
Seven people were detained in the police operation, among them a drug dealer and customers. Two of them have been charged with distribution of drugs.
According to the police, the drug ring has been in place for around three months.
The suspects had devised schemes for the distribution of drug substances and system to warn them in the event of police checks.
Special passwords were used for the purchase of drugs in order to ensure the safety of drug dealers. Special rooms in the disco were designed for the storage and consumption of drugs.
The drug was sorted into doses ready for distribution to customers. The police is working on establishing the type of drugs sold.
The arrests were carried out at the moment of the purchase of drugs.
One of the arrested has been charged with resisting police arrest and systematically providing room for the consumption of drug substances.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office wants the Immunity of a GERB MP for "Fornicating with a Child"
- » Bulgaria: Police caught 10 Syrians on Trakia Highway - Two Women were Detained
- » Bulgarian Police detained 43 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania