Poli Genova to Promote Bulgaria’s Entry in Eurovision Song Contest in Riga, Amsterdam, London
Poli Genova will sing the Bulgarian entry in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest “If Love Was A Crime”, at promotional concerts in Riga, Amsterdam and London this month.
The contest will be held in Stockholm in May.
The presentation in Riga will take place on April 2.
Poli Genova will sing “If Love Was A Crime”in Amsterdam on April 9 and in Londov on April 17, the Bulgarian public TV broadcaster BNT said in a statement on Friday.
The Youtube video of “If Love Was A Crime” has attracted more than 700,000 views. The total number of views on various online pplatforms now exceeds 1.5 million, BNT said
The official video of the song was presented on Eurovision.tv on March 21.
Poli Genova is co-writer of the lyrics of the song, which is an international effort. Bulgarian flutist Teodosi Spasov has given "an interesting and unique vibe" to the recorded part of the song, according to eurovision.tv.
Composers and music producers are Borislav Milanov, Sebastian Arman and Joacim Bo Persson.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Celebrate May 24 - Day of the Bulgarian Alphabet, Literature and Culture
- » Bulgarian Author Georgi Gospodinov Won the "Booker" Prize for "Time Shelter”
- » Bulgaria: Over 100 Publishing Houses will Participate in the Spring Book Fair in Sofia
- » Today: Many Museums and Galleries in Bulgaria will participate in the "European Night of Museums” - Free Entrance
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. George's Day - The Day of Courage and the Bulgarian Army
- » 120 years since the Death of Bulgarian Hero Gotse Delchev