O'Sullivan, Selby to Star in Snooker Show in Sofia, Plovdiv in Autumn
Two of the greatest snooker players, Ronnie O'Sullivan and Mark Selby, will visit Bulgaria in the autumn to take part in the Eleven 30 Series snooker show.
The first show will take place in Sofia on September 30, followed by another one in Plovdiv on October 1.
Universiada hall will host the snooker show in the Bulgarian capital, while the recently renovated velodrome will be the venue in Plovdiv.
The shows are organised with the support of the municipalities of Sofia and Plovdiv.
The tickets for the show will go on sale in the network of Eventim (online at eventim.bg) on Friday, with the prices ranging between BGN 40 and BGN 100.
The organisers are preparing a lot of surprises for the spectators, which will be announced at a later stage.
Apart from the encounters in Sofia and Plovdiv, snooker fans will also be presented with three exhibition games in Varna, Burgas and Sozopol in the summer.
The names of the participants in the traditional show by the Black Sea coast will be confirmed after the end of the world snooker championship.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced