Islamic State Claims Responsibility for Brussels Attacks
Islamic State (IS) has reportedly claimed responsibility for the terrorist attacks in Brussels on Tuesday.
Egyptian media, cited by TASS news agency, inform that the Islamic militants have claimed responsibility for the attacks in a statement released on Amaq news agency, which is affiliated to the terrorist group.
In their statement, the jihadists have not revealed any details on the attacks, but have threatened with new ones across Europe.
Two explosions targeted the Zaventem international airport in the Belgian capital and another occurred at the Maelbeek metro station close to the EU institutions.
Preliminary official information stated that at least eleven people were killed at the airport and another fifteen lost their lives at the metro station. According to latest media reports, the death toll has risen to 34.
The attacks come only several days after the detention of the chief suspect in last year's November 13 attacks in Paris, Salah Abdeslam, who was arrested in a police raid in the Brussels suburb of Molenbeek last week.
- » PM Borisov Proposes Closing all Borders in the EU
- » Academic from the United States Suggests Tsipras and Zaev for Nobel for Peace
- » 30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
- » Dozens of Taliban, Afghan Forces Killed while Celebrating Eid Truce
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » India Faces Worst ever Water Crisis
Do not get confused. It is not IDIL these are the Russians. They bombed Brussels. They are our enemy. That is shy we supported the west Ukrainian fascists. That is why NATO is building missile system around Russia and preparing orange revoliution ion Russia. That is why EU imposed embargo on Russia and we indeed armed and supported IDIL in Syria, Lybia etch.. Our Saudi friends and mister Soros are telling us that these are the Russians.. do not get confused.