Bulgarian DefMin Warns of Possible IS Presence Among Refugees
Bulgarian Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev warned of the possible presence of terrorists among the refugees entering the country.
Nenchev expressed his concern on Saturday, private NOVA TV quotes him as saying.
His concern stems from the fact that very often there are people recruited by terrorist groups and organisations, including Islamic State (IS), among refugees.
Nenchev also expressed concern that quite often there are economic immigrants and people with criminal record among refugees.
Therefore, it was necessary to guard the borders and carefully check every migrant entering the country in order to prevent the entry of potentially dangerous people.
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began
- » New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument