Minor Earthquake Rocks Bulgaria’s Dobrich
An earthquake of magnitude 2.9 on the Richter scale was registered near the northeastern Bulgarian city of Dobrich overnight.
The epicentre of the earthquake was located 52 kilometres east of Dobrich and 206 kilometres southeast of the Romanian capital of Bucharest.
According to the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre, the earthquake occurred at a depth of two kilometers.
No injuries or damages resulting from the earthquake have been reported so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria
- » At least 3,000 Dead Dolphins in the Black Sea – Military Sonars Blind them
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035
- » Storm in Sofia, Underpasses Flooded
- » The Astronomical Summer begins Today
- » Bulgaria: The Most Polluting Cars Out of the Center of Sofia during Winter