Bulgarian PM Borisov to Visit Israel to Discuss Trade, Economy, Energy
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will discuss trade, energy and economic matters with his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu during a working visit to Israel starting on Wednesday.
Preparations for the third meeting between the governments of Bulgaria and Israel planned for this year will also be on the agenda of the two-day visit, the Bulgarian government press office said in a statement.
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov and Deputy PM for EU funds and economic policy Tomislav Donchev will travel to Israel with Borisov.
Borisov will also visit the West Bank town of Ramallah, where he will meet with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Prime Minister Rami Hamdan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus