Bulgarian PM Borisov to Visit Israel to Discuss Trade, Economy, Energy
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will discuss trade, energy and economic matters with his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu during a working visit to Israel starting on Wednesday.
Preparations for the third meeting between the governments of Bulgaria and Israel planned for this year will also be on the agenda of the two-day visit, the Bulgarian government press office said in a statement.
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov and Deputy PM for EU funds and economic policy Tomislav Donchev will travel to Israel with Borisov.
Borisov will also visit the West Bank town of Ramallah, where he will meet with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Prime Minister Rami Hamdan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Special Interview with the Indian Ambassador Pooja Kapur for Novinite.com: India and Bulgaria are Time Tested Friends
- » Iran Pledges to Give More Detailed Responses about Ukrainian Air Boeing Crash
- » Bulgaria’s President: Discrimination against Ethnic Bulgarians in North Macedonia Must Be Done with
- » History Event: Niagara Falls will be Illuminated in the Colors of the Bulgarian Flag on March 3
- » Bulgarian MEP Calls for Restoring Trust between Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Vaccination Campaign Kicks off in North Macedonia, Bulgaria Failed to Deliver on Vaccine Promises