Bulgaria to Present Investment Opportunities in Black Sea Ports to China
A Chinese government delegation will visit the Bulgarian Black Sea ports of Varna and Burgas to study opportunities for investment in their transport infrastructure, the transport ministry in Sofia announced on Friday.
Bulgaria’s Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski will be hosting the delegation of China’s National Development and Reform Commission led by Ning Jizhe during the two day-visit starting on Saturday, the transport ministry said in a statement.
Moskovski and Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova presented opportunities for public-private partnership in infrastructure projects in Bulgaria to potential Chinese investors during a visit to China in November last year.
Beijing had announced that it would make available a USD 10 B credit line for projects in infrastructure, green economy, and technology that China would like to carry out joinly with countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 1,500 Companies Are Seeking Compensation for Closing of Their Business in April
- » Economy Minister Announces New Loans to Help Small and Medium-seized Businesses in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to EU Council: National Assembly Resolution on Republic of North Macedonia Is in Effect
- » Bitcoin Nosedives as China Expands Crypto Crackdown
- » Basis Of Price Fluctuations In The World Of Cryptocurrency
- » Bulgarians Welcome in Greece with Negative Rapid Antigen Covid Test