Bulgaria to Present Investment Opportunities in Black Sea Ports to China
A Chinese government delegation will visit the Bulgarian Black Sea ports of Varna and Burgas to study opportunities for investment in their transport infrastructure, the transport ministry in Sofia announced on Friday.
Bulgaria’s Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski will be hosting the delegation of China’s National Development and Reform Commission led by Ning Jizhe during the two day-visit starting on Saturday, the transport ministry said in a statement.
Moskovski and Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova presented opportunities for public-private partnership in infrastructure projects in Bulgaria to potential Chinese investors during a visit to China in November last year.
Beijing had announced that it would make available a USD 10 B credit line for projects in infrastructure, green economy, and technology that China would like to carry out joinly with countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Day 398 of the Invasion of Ukraine: First British Challenger Tanks have arrived in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas