Bulgaria Condemns Bombing Attacks in Turkey's Ankara, Diyarbakir
Bulgaria strongly condemns Wednesday’s car bomb attack in Turkey’s capital Ankara which claimed the lives of 28 people, Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov has said.
“I share the grief of the Turkish people and stand by our Turkish friends in this undeclared terrorist war against our common values,” Mitov said in a statement on Thursday.
The killing of six Turkish soldiers in Turkey’s Diyarbakir province on Thursday “confirms the need of unity among all countries in the common fight against terrorism,” Mitov added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » MFA Warned: Bulgarians with Dual Citizenship in Russia are Subject to Mobilization
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria will Once Again stand in Solidarity with Fraternal Macedonia