Bulgaria to Propose 'Juncker-Style' Plan to Investors
Bulgaria's investment promotion agency is considering a package of measures that will encourage businesses to work on concrete projects, an official has said.
In his words, the agency will put forward "a Bulgarian version of the Juncker plan, along with legislation allowing the creation of private equity funds".
"We want to prepare a more adequate system of measures for investors, because as of this moment they are "one size fits all", Stamen Yanev, who heads InvestBulgaria Agency, is quoted is telling daily Standart.
A "strategic investment" fund will be set up to this goal to provide appropriate assistance to any entrepreneur who is interested in Bulgaria, Yanev has explained.
He has opined the package could turn Bulgaria into "a financial center of the Balkans."
Yanev has made clear the agency intends on being an active side in the process of negotiation and implementation of investment projects.
The European Commission's Investment Plan for Europe, also known as the Juncker Plan after European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, aims to mobilize public and private investments in the real economy of the EU of at least EUR 315 B between 2015 and 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU
- » Bitcoin with a Price over 30 Thousand Dollars
- » PRWeek named Maxim Behar the Best PR Professional in Europe