Strong South Winds Expected in Bulgaria Saturday
Bulgaria’s weather forecast service has warned that strong south-southwest winds are expected in eight regions of eastern and southeastern Bulgaria on Saturday, BGNES reported.
Wind gusts of up to 22 meter per second are expected in the afternoon hours in the regions of Kardzhali, Haskovo, Yambol, Sliven, Burgas, Shumen, Dobrich and Varna.
Maximum air temperatures of 12 to 17 degrees Celsius are expected in Bulgaria on Saturday. Temperatures will be lower in the nothrwestern regions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City