Ryanair to Operate Daily Flights Between Sofia, Cologne from October 30
The Irish low-cost airline Ryanair will start operating daily flights between the Bulgarian capital and Cologne from October 30.
This is the first German destination accessible from Sofia, with the prices of one-way tickets on the new route starting from EUR 19.99 in November.
This is the fifth route the company plans to launch from Sofia in the autumn. Last week, Ryanair announced it will start operating daily flights to Rome Ciampino and Milan Malpensa from the autumn. Earlier, it had informed that it is launching services to Brussels Charleroi and Dublin.
The airline will conduct its first flights from Sofia to Pisa and London Stansted in April.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia