Ilinden Crossing on Bulgaria-Greece Border Expected to Reopen at 10 p.m. Monday
Traffic at Ilinden-Exochi crossing on Bulgaria’s border with Greece is expected to resume after 10 p.m. on Monday, the Interior Ministry in Sofia has said.
The crossing has been closed to all traffic since 5 p.m. on Monday by strike action of Greek farmers on their side of the border.
Kulata-Promachonas crossing has been reopened for cars and buses since 4 p.m.
The other crossings on Bulgaria’s border with Greece were operating normally on Monday afternoon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Prepares Second Lawsuit against AstraZeneca over Covid-19 Vaccine Delays
- » Today May 9 Europe Celebrate Europa Day
- » EU Declares Plan to Cut Dependency on China
- » British Ships Will Patrol Sea Around Jersey after Post-Brexit Tensions Between UK and France
- » EU Preparing ‘rapid’ Assistance to COVID-struggling India
- » EU Is About to Sign Record Deal with Pfizer for Vaccines