Ilinden Crossing on Bulgaria-Greece Border Expected to Reopen at 10 p.m. Monday
Traffic at Ilinden-Exochi crossing on Bulgaria’s border with Greece is expected to resume after 10 p.m. on Monday, the Interior Ministry in Sofia has said.
The crossing has been closed to all traffic since 5 p.m. on Monday by strike action of Greek farmers on their side of the border.
Kulata-Promachonas crossing has been reopened for cars and buses since 4 p.m.
The other crossings on Bulgaria’s border with Greece were operating normally on Monday afternoon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC welcomes the Dialogue between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Austria Introduces Compulsory Vaccination
- » Roberta Metsola Elected as President of the EP on her Birthday
- » From 1 February: Green certificates over 9 months become invalid for travel in Europe
- » Germany with new rules for people arriving from Bulgaria
- » The Austrian government has presented a bill on mandatory vaccination against COVID-19