Bomb Explodes Near Pharmacy in Bulgaria's Burgas
A bomb exploded near a pharmacy located in a block of flats in the Bulgarian city of Burgas overnight.
No people were injured, but the explosion caused material damages to the pharmacy and the flat above it.
The store is owned by businessman Veselin Mareshki, who runs a chain of pharmacies bearing his surname across the country.
Recently, Mareshki started a business with petrol stations, selling fuel at lower prices than those offered by his competitors.
The heightened competition has considerably decreased the prices of petrol in the city of Varna where Mareshki is based.
In an interview for private NOVA TV, Mareshki said that no one has issued warnings or threats to him.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Ukrainian was Murdered in Saints Constantine and Helena (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office wants the Immunity of a GERB MP for "Fornicating with a Child"
- » Bulgaria: Police caught 10 Syrians on Trakia Highway - Two Women were Detained
- » Bulgarian Police detained 43 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder