Suicide Bomber Kills at least Seven People Close to Russian Embassy in Kabul
At least seven people have been killed and 25 were injured in a suicide bombing of a bus in front of the Russian Embassy building in Afghanistan’s capital Kabul on Wednesday, TASS reported citing the chief of city police Abdul Rahman Rahimi.
The police officer didn’t disclose the nationality of the victims but according to a “diplomatic source” no Russian embassy officials have been injured in the explosion, TASS added.
A bus carrying employees of local TV channel Tolo was the target of the sucide bomber, a source at Tolo told AFP.
The explosion has set ablaze a building standing opposite the Russian embassy building and firefighters were battling the flames.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack by Wednesday evening local time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 95 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky admits Ukraine cannot regain all its Territory by Force, Battle for Sievierodonetsk Continues
- » Bulgaria: More than 200 Ukrainian Refugees Refuse to Leave Varna
- » Day 94 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Forces continue their Offensive in Donbas
- » Russia expects $14 Billion in additional Oil and Gas Revenues this year
- » US General: Sweden and Finland do Not Need more US Forces
- » Israel will Not Give Missiles to Ukraine despite US Pressure