Bulgaria’s November Construction Output Index Rises 0.4% M/M, Down 0.5% Y/Y
Bulgaria’s construction production index for November 2015 increased by 0.4% month-on-month but was 0.5% lower compared with November 2014, the country’s statistical office NSI announced on Friday.
The month-on-month rise in the index in November 2015 was due to increases in the sub-index of civil engineering construction output (by 0.6%) and the sub-index of construction of buildings (by 0.1%).
The year-on-year decrease in the construction production index in November was determined mainly by a drop of 7.0% in the sub-index of construction of buildings, while the sub-index for civil engineering construction increased by 6.9%, the NSI said.
The data for November 2015 are preliminary and adjusted for the number of working days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Almost the Entire Management of "Bulgargaz" has been Replaced
- » North Macedonia to Introduce Electricity Saving Measures
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria for July Jumped above 17%
- » The Price of Gas in Germany will Increase by about 2.5 Euro cents
- » Bulgaria: Unemployment remains at a Record Low - 4.2%
- » Moscow and Pyongyang will get Closer, Putin Promised Kim Jong-un