Bulgaria’s November Construction Output Index Rises 0.4% M/M, Down 0.5% Y/Y
Bulgaria’s construction production index for November 2015 increased by 0.4% month-on-month but was 0.5% lower compared with November 2014, the country’s statistical office NSI announced on Friday.
The month-on-month rise in the index in November 2015 was due to increases in the sub-index of civil engineering construction output (by 0.6%) and the sub-index of construction of buildings (by 0.1%).
The year-on-year decrease in the construction production index in November was determined mainly by a drop of 7.0% in the sub-index of construction of buildings, while the sub-index for civil engineering construction increased by 6.9%, the NSI said.
The data for November 2015 are preliminary and adjusted for the number of working days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » The Import of Russian Coal into the EU Stops from Today
- » Does Bulgaria receive Russian Gas through Intermediaries?
- » There will be Availability of Natural Gas for Bulgaria until the End of the Year, but at a High Price
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate