NATO Calls on North Korea to Abandon Nuclear Weapons
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg on Wednesday said that the nuclear weapons test announced by North Korea undermines regional and international security, and is in clear breach of UN Security Council resolutions.
“I condemn the continued development by North Korea of nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programmes and its inflammatory and threatening rhetoric,” Stoltenberg said in a statement.
The NATO chief called on North Korea to fully respect its international obligations, abandon nuclear weapons and existing nuclear and ballistic missile programmes and engage in credible and authentic talks on denuclearisation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin Offers Exchange of Prisoners to Biden
- » Trump Is ‘bright personality’ and Biden Is ‘career man’, According to Putin
- » European Parliament Proposed New Sanctions against Lukashenko’s Regime
- » NASA Boss Says US-Russian Cooperation in Space Should Continue
- » India Records World's Deadliest COVID-19 Day with over 6,000 Fatalities
- » EU Requires from Bulgaria to Improve Industrial Pollution Regulations and Taxation