Bulgaria Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds on Thursday
Bulgaria’s weather forecast service NIMH has issued a warning about strong winds in northeastern and eastern Bulgaria on Thursday.
Yellow code alert, the lowest degree of potentially hazardous weather conditions have been issued by NIMH for seven regions where the gusts of wind can reach a speed of 80 km/h, Nova TV reported on Wednesday.
Northwestern winds are expected to bring lower temperatures and snow in northern Bulgaria on Thursday.
Air temperatures are seen at 0-5 degrees Celsius in northern Bulgaria and at 10-12 degrees in southern Bulgaria.
Meanwhile, the NIMH has issued an orange code alert, or second-degree warning, of potential formation of ice on roads in the northwestern regions of Vidin, Montana and Vratza on Wednesday afternoon where rain has been falling since Tuesday and temperatures are just above zero.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm