Over 32 000 Tourists Visited Bulgaria's Pamporovo During Christmas Holidays
More than 32 000 tourists visited the Bulgarian winter resort of Pamporovo over the festive period spanning Christmas and New Year.
The majority of the tourists were Bulgarians, but a growth was also registered in the number of visitors from Greece, Turkey and Romania.
The conditions for skiing in the resort are excellent, with eight ski tracks with a different level of difficulty functioning.
The new snow cover in the resort located in the Rhodope mountains exceeds twenty centimetres, private bTV station informs.
The prices have decreased by around 30 % compared to the festive period.
The winter season in Pamporovo was officially opened on December 19 last year with the participation of Sports Minister Krasen Kralev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Until next summer, Terminal 1 Flights will be Closed at Sofia Airport
- » British Tourists have Returned to Sunny Beach, the South Seaside will Rely on Bulgarians
- » What are the Expectations for the Season on Bulgaria’s Northern Black Sea Coast?
- » From Sofia to Burgas in less than an Hour with Bulgaria Air