Over 32 000 Tourists Visited Bulgaria's Pamporovo During Christmas Holidays
More than 32 000 tourists visited the Bulgarian winter resort of Pamporovo over the festive period spanning Christmas and New Year.
The majority of the tourists were Bulgarians, but a growth was also registered in the number of visitors from Greece, Turkey and Romania.
The conditions for skiing in the resort are excellent, with eight ski tracks with a different level of difficulty functioning.
The new snow cover in the resort located in the Rhodope mountains exceeds twenty centimetres, private bTV station informs.
The prices have decreased by around 30 % compared to the festive period.
The winter season in Pamporovo was officially opened on December 19 last year with the participation of Sports Minister Krasen Kralev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Expect a Difficult Winter Season
- » Winter Tourism: Bulgaria Expects a Serious Growth of Tourists in Ski Resorts
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis