Four Border Crossings in Bulgaria Out of Service due to Power Failure
Four Bulgarian border crossings have been temporarily shut down after electricity supply was disrupted, officials say.
The checkpoints concerned are Gyueshevo, Stanke Lisichkovo, Zlatarevo, and Kulata, in the area of Blagoevgrad, Southwestern Bulgaria.
No vehicles are being granted passage as of Monday noontime, the Bulgarian National Radio quotes border police officials as saying.
There have been no immediate reports of long queues being formed at the crossings.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend