Bulgaria’s State Agency for Refugees Is in Urgent Need of 10 Tons of Flour
The Bulgarian State Agency for Refugees (DAB) is in urgent need of 10 tonnes of flour in order to feed the people accommodated at its shelters in Sofia and Harmanli.
DAB informed of this in an announcement addressed to potential donors made on its website, daily Dnevnik informs.
Apart from the flour, there is also need for cleaning materials, namely 50 kilograms of limescale remover, 60 kilograms of detergent, 500 bottles of bleach and dishwashing liquid.
DAB will also accept other kinds of foods people are willing to donate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet