Christmas Farmers Market in Sofia Offering Bulgarian Products on Sunday
A farmers market is open in Bulgaria's capital Sofia on Sunday, bringing together 50 producers from across the country, officials have said.
Organized with the support of the Agriculture Ministry, it was opened by Deputy Minister Georgi Kostov at a special ceremony on Sunday, 11:00 local time.
Located between Vasil Levski Blvd and the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, it will offer Bulgarian fruits and vegetables, dairy products, bread, spices, herbs, honey and many other goods
The market will be open until 19:00.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is in the Top 50 Most Visited Countries in Google Street View in 2021
- » 1/3 of the Signals for Dangerous Foods in the EU are from Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 316 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Author is Nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature
- » Bulgaria: By the End of May 7,000 Ukrainian Refugees will be Moved from Varna to other Cities
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia